- Molasses Chews - Warm spices with a hefty ginger zing are the striking flavors of these chewy cookies.
- Black Forest Biscotti - Rich dark chocolate biscotti studded with chocolate chunks & sweet dried cherries.
- Spritz - A simple, buttery flavor is the hallmark of this classic cookie.
- Buttered Rum Meltaways - Delicate, shortbread cookies flavored with rum that gently melt in your mouth.
- Pignola - A classic Italian cookie made with almond paste and covered in the warm flavor of toasted pine nuts.
- Fig Swirls - A figfilling flavored with orange, honey and spice is elegantly enrobed by a warm butter cookie.
- Chocolate Hazelnut Crinkles - Rich, chewy cookies made with hazelnuts and chocolate, and coated in powdered sugar.
- Raspberry Linzer - A nutty, spicy, crispy cookie sandwiching a tart raspberry jam filling, then sprinkled with powdered sugar.
- English Toffee (by Mütti's Munchies) - buttery toffee filled with almonds, and topped with milk chocolate and chopped almonds
- Maple, Chipotle, Pecan Brittle
- Pumpkin Seed & Cocoa Nib Brittle
- Vanilla Cashew Brittle
Enlisting the assistance of Mütti's Munchies once again, I have included this family's special recipe for homemade caramel popcorn into the gift tin options for this year. Sweet and salty, with a buttery crunch, this caramel popcorn is difficult to put down once you've started.
- Spanish Spiced Almonds - very savory, roasted, almost smokey in flavor, these crunchy almonds are a perfect pre-feast snack.
- Chili Lime Cashews - an amazing combo of zesty lime, sweet brown sugar and sea salt completed with a little finishing kick.
And of course, you can order each tin individually, or go all out and get the 3 tier "Treat Tower" which includes the cookies, toffee/brittle, and your choice of the caramel popcorn or the spiced nuts.